Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Higgs Boson Take us Before Genesis 1
The professor Higgs Boson explain about to the god particle, he afirm when the protons shock themself, the others particles afected whit this, the professor found in this collition a news particles originate other things.
The porfessor say when th big bang exploted originate more things for examples the planets, the stars, the galaxys, etc and that happens in the shock for the particles creats a new things, the universe expand all time and we found most universe and many things but the universe are also in the particles and in this part when found other universes and other theories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that the theme of creation is very complex and and scientists are very smart when making comments but I think so there is a being that created everything there is, one way or another... if not, I'd like to see someone create 'life'
ReplyDelete